Vancouver Island is home to some of the best cruising and fishing grounds in British Columbia. Wouldn't you like the freedom to travel up and down the Island without having to pay for moorage at every stop along the way? Now you can.
All OBMG annual moorage customers qualify for our Reciprocal Moorage Program which allows you to moor your boat at any of our four strategically located marinas free of charge! Planning your next Vancouver Island boating excursion has never been easier - or more affordable!
OBMG has 4 strategically-placed marinas located on Vancouver Island:
The following conditions apply for our reciprocal moorage program:
- Available to annual moorage customers at all Oak Bay Marine Group marinas with a current valid annual moorage contract. You will be asked to confirm your moorage status by providing your name, slip number, the name of your home marina, and phone number at the time of reservation.
- Reservations are strongly recommended, and can be made a maximum of 48 hours from the first night of moorage.
- Available on a space available basis only for open moorage slips not rented at the time of reservation. Vacant rented moorage slips are not considered available space for this program.
- A maximum of three nights free moorage per visit. A “visit” is defined as a moorage night within a 7 day period. No annual limit on visits.
- Additional moorage for any visit may be available for purchase at the appropriate daily or monthly rate. Inquire at time of reservation.